Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louisiana Will be BangShift Central This Weekend, IHRA Nitro Jam at State Capital Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana Will be BangShift Central This Weekend, IHRA Nitro Jam at State Capital Dragway

Re: Louisiana Will be BangShift Central This Weekend, IHRA Nitro Jam at State Capital Dragway

Brian announcing for IHRA, Chad announcing for NHRA, hope this doesn't turn into a East Coast vs West Coast battle. We already lost Tupac and Biggie, I can't handle another loss
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Re: Louisiana Will be BangShift Central This Weekend, IHRA Nitro Jam at State Capital Dragway

LMAO!!! :D
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Hey Brian,
        Heard Jay Turner had a frontend failure and had to get off the rightside before bike hit the wall...?? They say he was ready to get back on next round but the bike wasn't. What did it look like from your seat ??
        Chuck

Comment

It was the first time I honestly thought a watched a man die on the drag strip.

Left with no options, he dismounted the bike at probably 160mph. I lost sight of him when the bike smached the wall and kicked up all kinds of dust and stuff. The last thing I saw was him flying through the air and I was almost sick to my stomach.

That is one crazy, tough motherf@#ker. He got another bike over night and was running again the next day (wearing different leathers).

We have photos of the mangled bike and I'll get them up asap. I'm at the Houston airport on a lay over now.

Freaking animal!

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
            It was the first time I honestly thought a watched a man die on the drag strip.

Left with no options, he dismounted the bike at probably 160mph. I lost sight of him when the bike smached the wall and kicked up all kinds of dust and stuff. The last thing I saw was him flying through the air and I was almost sick to my stomach.

That is one crazy, tough motherf@#ker. He got another bike over night and was running again the next day (wearing different leathers).

We have photos of the mangled bike and I'll get them up asap. I'm at the Houston airport on a lay over now.

Freaking animal!

Brian
            I know what you mean Brian, I watched and taped a T/F Harley rider come his bike at 200 mph and change at the big end in Seattle a few years ago. It was the most sickening thing I have ever seen. I made sure to visit the riders pit to make sure he was ok and to my disbelief the only thing that happened to him was some major bruising and a couple broken fingers. Looking forward to seeing more events with T/F Harleys as the part of the show now with the NBRA {Nitro Bike Racers Association} doing a lot of NHRA races and the IHRA back on board with the nitro bikes

Comment

Ask and you shall receive...THANKS BRIAN.... word was flying around all my NITRO HARLEY Facebook buddies....heard he was back on a different horse Sunday......

Comment

Working...
              X