Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitro Carnage: Jay Turner Wrecks a Nitro Harley at 160mph and Races the Next Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitro Carnage: Jay Turner Wrecks a Nitro Harley at 160mph and Races the Next Day

Re: Nitro Carnage: Jay Turner Wrecks a Nitro Harley at 160mph and Races the Next Day

That, kids, if a freaking drag racer.
    That kids, is professional and/or semi professional racing, with all it's contractual obligations, failure to appear clauses, performance riders and etc, etc, etc. If you want to play with other people's money, you have to sell little bits of yourself.

Comment

Re: Nitro Carnage: Jay Turner Wrecks a Nitro Harley at 160mph and Races the Next Day

He had nothing to gain by grabbing another bike other than keeping his confidence and putting on a great show with the other riders. Jay is running around on his own and does not have a major sponsor backer. He would have been paid whether or not he came back on Sunday, I'm sure.

Brian

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

AAAAAHHHHHH CRAP..... I'm supposed to mail my leathers back to Connie at Vanson for a graphics upgrade....now she's going to busy fixin' Jay's stuff.... LOL...Seriously glad he's ok....and he is a "BULLDOG"..... heard the frontend fractured and he was counterleaning hard left trying to yard her off the wall.... when that didn't work he leaped... way better than slapping the wall with the bike..... Jay definately has nerves of steel..... now I got to call Connie and see what her week looks like....should have mailed 'em last month.....

Comment

I learned something about nitro harleys over the weekend, when they are going down the track, always keep your eye on the and never lift your finger off the trigger button on the camera, live and learn
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I'm glad he's ok, I seen what was left of it, and it wasn't much.
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
            X