Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Poll: Bigfoot or Grave Digger, Which is the Greatest Monster Truck Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Poll: Bigfoot or Grave Digger, Which is the Greatest Monster Truck Ever?

Re: BangShift Poll: Bigfoot or Grave Digger, Which is the Greatest Monster Truck Ever?

BIGFOOT!
    There are no other monster trucks! ;)

Comment

Re: BangShift Poll: Bigfoot or Grave Digger, Which is the Greatest Monster Truck Ever?

Bigfoot . everything else is a copy.

Comment

This is like comparing Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt. Yeah, Richard is, and always will be the 'King', but Dale took the sport to a whole new level. Same thing here, I voted for Big Foot as he was the original, but Digger took the sport to a new level.
        sigpic

Comment

Of course I voted Bigfoot, though it's a bit difficult to compare the two when I can't recall the last time that they competed against one another. Maybe that should be the real determining factor, though I believe that the 'Foot would still dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by purplecobra
            Bigfoot . everything else is a copy.
            You have no idea how much I disagree with that statement. (In a friendly way.)

Bigfoot was AMONGST the first and was undoubtedly the best marketed and promoted. But there were plenty of others. They all copied from one another, learned from one another and so forth. I rate both these trucks (and it's even silly to call them trucks) the same. I give a slight edge to Dennis Anderson for staying in the seat for so long.

To say everything else is a copy ... well I really must disagree.

Comment

Bigfoot for me, but it probably depends how old you are, youngins only know Gravedigger.

Comment

This is a debatable question I've had with Cam a bunch of times.

Digger is the most popular but, Bigfoot was the first (and a ford ;D, which so was the first two Diggers to by the way)
                Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Digger all the way......

Comment

Working...
                  X