Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive Drag Gallery: The 2011 IHRA Mardi Gras Nitro Jam, Nearly 500 Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Drag Gallery: The 2011 IHRA Mardi Gras Nitro Jam, Nearly 500 Photos!

Re: Massive Drag Gallery: The 2011 IHRA Mardi Gras Nitro Jam, Nearly 500 Photos!

Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

This looks like Joe Teuton's SS/A Barracuda....

Badderassedness for sure!

Man, I wish I could have gone. That looks like a blast!

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Re: Massive Drag Gallery: The 2011 IHRA Mardi Gras Nitro Jam, Nearly 500 Photos!

In the pictures of Shockwave in full flame spewing mode, even the spectators in the stand seem to be cowering for cover. Not our guy though, he actually got closer! :D Kick ass pictures Charles!
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

when a couple of the track officials asked me about being that close and my safety, i simply told them safety is overrated and walked away LOL
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

At least you didn't fall asleep on the wall this time! :D
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Anyone that gets close enough to get sun burnt by that truck deserves a thumbs up from me ;D
            Cool pics, I'm guessing a few didn't make the cut because last time I seen, you had over 750 pics on your camera.
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
            X