Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: Woman Loses Arm in Towing Accident Caused by Glaring Stupidity

Re: News: Woman Loses Arm in Towing Accident Caused by Glaring Stupidity

I guess someone needed to twist her arm?

Comment

The good news: They didn't kill anybody.
      The bad news: They didn't take themselves out of the gene pool.

Idiots.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

wow thats messed up!!!
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Somebody give her a hand...
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

"Stupid is as Stupid does."

Comment

pictures. or it didn't happen. why would you wrap a rope around the windshield? That goes beyond stupid.

Comment

In the interest of taste, I didn't use the original title which contained a couple of F words. :D
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

"galactic levels of dumb involved. "

thank you sir, a new addition to my list of quotes... ;D
                  Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Almost made the "Darwin Awards". So close, yet, tragically, so far! Then again, if at first you don't succeed...

Comment

That's an odd one. There are a lot of sorts of things I would have expected to be likely to go wrong, but an arm severed by a rope wasn't one of them. (The windshield cracking into a zillion pieces would be the first thing I'd expect to go wrong here.)

Comment

Originally posted by purplecobra
                        pictures. or it didn't happen. why would you wrap a rope around the windshield? That goes beyond stupid.
                        It's in Ohio and they were towing it to the scrapyard, so it would be safe to assume the underside was rusted to nothing. They probably didn't want to rip the bumper off. :
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                        X