Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Project Spotlight: A Neat 1951 Chev Truck Build That Features a Turbocharged GMC Jimmy Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Project Spotlight: A Neat 1951 Chev Truck Build That Features a Turbocharged GMC Jimmy Six

Re: BangShift Project Spotlight: A Neat 1951 Chev Truck Build That Features a Turbocharged GMC Jimmy

I'm seeing this as "the" ride of 2011.

I'm hoping that he retains the patina or next best shoots it flat.

Comment

Re: BangShift Project Spotlight: A Neat 1951 Chev Truck Build That Features a Turbocharged GMC Jimmy

I'm hoping he gives it a nice servicable paint job - maybe a 5 footer. I'm SO TIRED of "patina" as an excuse to not apply elbow grease where needed. Gary is a real craftsman and I suspect he'll do a decent paint job to compliment the rest of the workmanship on the truck. But that's just me.......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
        I'm hoping he gives it a nice servicable paint job - maybe a 5 footer. I'm SO TIRED of "patina" as an excuse to not apply elbow grease where needed.
        Have no fear Dan, he plans on painting it. Right now it's strictly budget issues that drives his priorities. I'm sure it'll be all nice and painted some day. But today it's the "Flex Fuel" versus "Octane On Demand" decisions he's making! :-)
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
        X