Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scoundrels: Ohio Couple Busted Stealing From GM Plant and Selling Spoils on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoundrels: Ohio Couple Busted Stealing From GM Plant and Selling Spoils on eBay

Re: Scoundrels: Ohio Couple Busted Stealing From GM Plant and Selling Spoils on eBay

This isn't a new idea.

"One Piece at a Time" is a humorous rockabilly song written by Wayne Kemp and recorded by Johnny Cash in 1976. It would be the last song performed by Cash to reach number one on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. (wikipedia)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHniL8MyMM

Comment

Re: Scoundrels: Ohio Couple Busted Stealing From GM Plant and Selling Spoils on eBay

All money is profit if they aren't paying for them. Six figures is the retail value, but I'm betting they were selling for a 1/4 or less of what they retail for. Which I guess is still a hefty $50,000 :o
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'm guessing he didn't work at the assembly plant,from my tours of the Corvette plant it looked like everything was pretty well accounted for once it got to the floor.
        Was he cleaning out the "blem" barrells?
        If he was carrying the stuff out the front door he must have had some help from security.

Of course I've never set foot in any other plants so maybe the "lessor ones" are run a bit looser.

Comment

Working...
        X