Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Bonanza: Hoods Flying Up and Off - Or - Where Are The Effing Hood Pins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Bonanza: Hoods Flying Up and Off - Or - Where Are The Effing Hood Pins?

Re: Video Bonanza: Hoods Flying Up and Off - Or - Where Are The Effing Hood Pins?

Flying hoods seem to universally invoke the eff word. :D
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Re: Video Bonanza: Hoods Flying Up and Off - Or - Where Are The Effing Hood Pins?

The sixth video features the hood coming off with throttle seemingly wide open, THROUGH A SCHOOL ZONE. Nice.

Also may I suggest a NSFW tag for this feature?

Comment

That was entertaining. I think BangShift has just sold me on retaining my hood latch with secondary latching :D
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If I save just one hood, it will all have been worth it. ;D
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

;D
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

(holds hand up)...yep, it's happened to me....twice. Once for the forgotten pin check...and once for not lifting at the big end even though I could see the hood growing like a teenage zit at the end your nose. I won the race though...lost the windshield and couldn't go another round, but my buddies said the glass hood climbed to about 100 feet before destroying itself on its decending impact and gave it a "thumbs up!"

Comment

Working...
              X