Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Time Wreckage Video: A Crash Compilation of Wrecks From the 1920s to the 1950s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Time Wreckage Video: A Crash Compilation of Wrecks From the 1920s to the 1950s

Re: Big Time Wreckage Video: A Crash Compilation of Wrecks From the 1920s to the 1950s

Absolutely unwatchable til I killed the sound.

Comment

Re: Big Time Wreckage Video: A Crash Compilation of Wrecks From the 1920s to the 1950s

Liked the song...but the racecar bursting into flames is a heart stopper.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

If memory serves, the firey crash of the 50's era Indy car is the one used in Mickey Rooneys famous film "The Bif Wheel", which has to rate as one of my all time favorite movies. The part where the car goes through the flames on the low side of the track is in the movie where it says "Cannonball Coy goes THROUGH the flames!"

Comment

DAMN!! watched the vid twice. racing back then was insane.
          It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

I agree with mlcraven , video is incredible but had to turn the volume off to watch....song was way to eerie....

Comment

Working...
            X