Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Gallery: Donut Derelicts - March 2011

Re: Cruise Gallery: Donut Derelicts - March 2011

Thanks for the pictures Chad, great gathering of SoCal Car Culture for sure and thanks for reminding us that are back here in the frozen tundra that great weather does exist somewhere here in the U.S. I did Donut Derelicts in 06 and it's on my "bucket list" to do it again. Hey, who is that guy in Pinto picture 67, red hair, flops, camouflage shorts and a jacket, I can only think of one guy?

Comment

Nice to see the South Bend contingent represented well.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Holy Cow! I just looked at all the pictures in the Gallery. I like the fact that some of the more interesting vehicles were photographed twice. Nice photography and a very nice collection of vehicles, something for everyone.

But what a collection of "Hands in pockets, not a smile amongst them, grumpy old farts" in attendance. Not ONE smile in any of the pictures. Did someone die? Geez guys! Lighten up already. Some of the people photographed behind the wheel look like they have just heard the beginnings of one of those odd but persistent and expensive ticking noises. Lighten UP people. If it ain't fun, don't do it anymore!

Oh and take your Geritol for god's sakes. Some of you look positively constipated.

Comment

Hey, you've got to take into consideration the Donut Derelicts gathering kicks off at 5:30 in the morning so not everyone is fully awake yet. I'm sure Chad that took the pictures had a smile on his face beings he was knee deep in Hot Rods, I'd also like to point out that the Dude with the shades standing behind the 55 Sedan Delivery does appear to have a grin on his face, might have something to do with the fumes he's inhaling also!

Comment

Never understood why smiles are a requirement........

Comment

Originally posted by tscurt
              I was referring not to cheezy "picture taking smiles" but to the smiles which come automatically when people are enjoying themselves. It seemed from the photography, a sombre occasion. Perhaps the early morning did have something to d with it.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Chad
                Know it had to be lots of work but
                really enjoyed them.

Smiles.....us old farts don't start
                smilin till the high bran muffin
                starts to kick in
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Shit! How killer is that 32 Vicky with 4 banger and E&J's....Where's my drool cup, my shirts soaked....
                  Time Wasters...
                  http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Need more photos of that sedan delivery with the flip front... Looks cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Ermott
                      Originally posted by tscurt
                      I was referring not to cheezy "picture taking smiles" but to the smiles which come automatically when people are enjoying themselves. It seemed from the photography, a sombre occasion. Perhaps the early morning did have something to d with it.
                      OK. Roger that. I'm often up and out by 5:30 AM but almost never happy about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X