Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Project Spotlight: A 1972 Camaro That Stepped Right Out of a 1970s Time Warp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Project Spotlight: A 1972 Camaro That Stepped Right Out of a 1970s Time Warp

Re: BangShift Project Spotlight: A 1972 Camaro That Stepped Right Out of a 1970s Time Warp

Like!

Comment

Day 2 overload!

I knew Chuck when he was a nobody...look at him now!

Comment

Re: BangShift Project Spotlight: A 1972 Camaro That Stepped Right Out of a 1970s Time Warp

wow !!! .............. i'm still for a loss of words seeing my camaro on the front page of bangshift !!! ,and again thanks for all of the compliments and that article/write up is perfect !! ;D ;D
        "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

That is AWESOME!!! I love everything about that car. Great job there man. I've actually been cruising craigslist looking at '70 - '73 Camaros lately. I've got a tunnel-rammed 400 SBC / PG in my dragster that I was thinking about finding a new home for, and this is pretty much exactly what I had in mind.

Comment

This is one bad ass ride!!! I grew up when cars like this prowled back streets lookin' for action!!!! ;)

Comment

all it needs now is a crackco radio and a radio shack e/q power booster

Comment

Working...
              X