Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com to provide free live streaming broadcast of the 2011 March Meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com to provide free live streaming broadcast of the 2011 March Meet.

Re: BangShift.com to provide free live streaming broadcast of the 2011 March Meet.

YEEEEE FRICKIN HAAAA AWESOMENESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Re: BangShift.com to provide free live streaming broadcast of the 2011 March Meet.

Comment

So much for me getting anything done next weekend. Crap.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
          I thought you were going ???
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Hi, BangShift!

Three things:

1st, is Brian gonna come out for the race? He's gotta be tired of his snow shoes by now!

2nd, I know it would call for an early-riser, but could at least one of your videographers get some video of Hot Rod TT's and elims some or all of the days? Not necessarily live streaming video (probably too much to ask), but at least something that could be shown during your encore/archived presentations or during track prep/clean-up...

3rd, knowing what group you're camping near, what're the chances of some video of the Thomas Family greet & feed, maybe with interviews? I'm sure both "D and R" would be up for it.

Comment

Raining like crazy up here in Sacramento. I hope it stays out Bakersfield.

Comment

Absolutely poured here yesterday,no rain today so far but cold...did it head south? :

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                  Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                  I thought you were going ???
                  Money is short. And, I completely forgot about a B Day party I said I'd be at. Both sucks.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

thank you bangshift!was a blast watching the kind of racing that drives my soul.i wish i had a list of the racers so i could look for there web pages for more info on the racers and there experience there.

Comment

I'm guessing yesterday was a rain out. When is the rescheduled racing?

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The wind and rain made utter chaos of the place :o Though we laughed pretty good every time we saw the EZ-up plastered against a chain link fence. It was pretty wicked weather. Rained for about a 1/3 of the drive home. Woke up to it lightly snowing here.

Comment

Weather here today was awesome....got a.little red in the cheeks......hope saturday is just as awesome. I ran 3 12.58s in a row......so im dialed in. Now just gotta cut a light.

Comment

Now that's consistent! Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks so much Chad & Brian...

...and the entire BangShift team for an excellent show!

Better each year,almost like being there...! ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X