Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Gallery: The Long Beach Swap Meet - March 2011

Re: Event Gallery: The Long Beach Swap Meet - March 2011

Awesome cars and pics! So many options out there in the land of rust-free...

The white Chevelle 300 is a 67. Granny-fresh 230 with an SS hood!
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300
      Awesome cars and pics! So many options out there in the land of rust-free...

The white Chevelle 300 is a 67. Granny-fresh 230 with an SS hood!
      Oops. I missed that one. Bad considering there is a '67 sitting in the driveway next door. The owner said he was including the stock hood with the car. Most of his for sale card was about the rarity, weight, and strength of the 300 post cars along how great these cars make race cars.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Scott: many thanks for the great photos. Just once I'd like to make it to one of those CA swap meets, but the photos are next best thing. And the amazing wagon shots are a bonus.
        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

About the Caddy wagon, I just saw an article in this month's Hemmings Classic Car about rare custom conversion Cadillac wagons in the early 70's. ASC was one of several places doing them. The car in the article is a four door based off a Fleetwood Brougham with an Oldsmobile roof and tailgate (weighing in at 5820 lbs after the conversion! And packing 472 ci!) There is no mention in the article about an Eldorado version though. Cool.
          1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
          X