Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitchin' Event Gallery: ORSA Speed Weekend - Land Speed Racing on Ice From Sweden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchin' Event Gallery: ORSA Speed Weekend - Land Speed Racing on Ice From Sweden!

Re: Bitchin' Event Gallery: ORSA Speed Weekend - Land Speed Racing on Ice From Sweden!

That's really cool I had no idea there was LSR on ICE! What kind of speeds are they running. I would ride the motorcycle on ice before I sat on a jet engine strapped to a sled!
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Re: Bitchin' Event Gallery: ORSA Speed Weekend - Land Speed Racing on Ice From Sweden!

Originally posted by Russell
      That's really cool I had no idea there was LSR on ICE! What kind of speeds are they running. I would ride the motorcycle on ice before I sat on a jet engine strapped to a sled!
      I found the result now, fastest car: 170 mph. Fastest bike: 137 mph.
      http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

I would ride the motorcycle on ice before I sat on a jet engine strapped to a sled!
        I read somewhere that the sled had 100 mph..

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
          I would ride the motorcycle on ice before I sat on a jet engine strapped to a sled!
          I read somewhere that the sled had 100 mph..
          Yes that's right, talk about crazy people...

Comment

Jobergg, Thanks for going, and relaying all the pictures and video across the big pond to us.

You Vikings sure do know how to have fun out in the cold and snow!
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it!

Comment

Vid from the event..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Another one..

Comment

Found some more pics..

Comment

Arild, have you begun to prepare your car for next year yet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jobergg
                        Arild, have you begun to prepare your car for next year yet ;)
                        It has been my daily driver for the last 3 weeks now.If you mean preparing..theres less rubber on the rear tires..so the studs are longer ;D.

I will probably have to buy some other tires to get traction..some ice racing tires.

Comment

Working...
                        X