Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question of the Day: What's the Best Sounding Internal Combustion Engine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warner
    replied
    Re: BangShift Question of the Day: What's the Best Sounding Internal Combustion Engine?

Near the top of my list is the sound of 33 front engined Indy cars heading for turn one on lap one.

One that moved to the very top last Oct. was the Dave Davidson fuel roadster at the 3 mile mark at Bonneville, 300 MPH plus.

DW

Leave a comment:

• blown496
    replied
    Re: BangShift Question of the Day: What's the Best Sounding Internal Combustion Engine?

I love the sound of my blown big block but I go back to 1960. The mechanic at my Dad's gas station. Riding in his 57 Chevy screaming with a cammed up small block banging through the gears while I was hanging on molded my drag racing and muscle car obsession that I still enjoy today.

Leave a comment:

• in2ford
    replied

Allison V12..idle or any RPM!

Barry

Leave a comment:

• C1BAD66
    replied

Best sounding?

It's my 502 BBC/6-71 when it's pulling the C1BAD66 Malibu through the 1/4- mile beams at ~135 MPH!

Leave a comment:

• Podium Finish
    replied

The best sound in the world was Jim Hall accelerating out of a turn driving a big block Chevy powered Chaparral racecar.

Leave a comment:

• BangShift Question of the Day: What's the Best Sounding Internal Combustion Engine?

Working...
X