Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Junkyard Gallery: Starks Wrecking Company - Miamisburg, Ohio

Re: Awesome Junkyard Gallery: Starks Wrecking Company - Miamisburg, Ohio

:o Damn! Miamisburg was one of my areas when I recruited, and I never even knew this was there!!!

Comment

It's only 30 miles from wilmington... just sayin'
      Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Amazing stuff. Reminds me of the junk yards of my youth - there were several around Milford. MI like this. Long gone, of course. I'm surprised how many Kaisers there are in there, but pretty much nothing looks useful. It's amazing what rust (which never sleeps) and growing vegetation can accomplish over time.

Dan

Comment

It's amazing to think that at one time most of those were someone's shiney new pride and joy.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Thanks Brian! If you walk around that yard (at this time of year) you look down on the ground and see trim pieces everywhere, the ground is covered with them. Stainless lasts almost forever. So do cow patties. well ok,...they are a renewable resource, just be sure to watch where you walk. ;)

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I've got about forty or so shots I took Friday out in rural central Kentucky, cars in much better shape. Most are sedans that the gentleman started collecting twenty some years ago to save from the crusher. Most are 50s - early 60s era, some late 40s. Most are for sale, many are in restorable condition. Tons of parts.These are some of the worst ones. 8)

Comment

And to think that the original purchasers of these vehicles are probably in much the same shape...

:P

Comment

Working...
                X