Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question of the Day: Do You Have a Personalized License Plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BangShift Question of the Day: Do You Have a Personalized License Plate?

A few yrs ago I spent the money for a plate because I had 5 tickets and at 2 points each that is the limit in ohio that you can get before they pull your driving priviledges...And I got tired of getting stopped and told I have 5 tickets... So I got the plate and it read.....wait for it........ 5tickets.

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Oh and I also have one on the wifes Ram.

HYM8NTZ

I tried to get BADJUJU for my Ram..but they said...it is "offensive" LMAO...really? to who? they Voodoo priestess down the street LMAO....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

RICEKLR ;D

Comment

Nope. Not yet. Not sure if I will. Cali DMV is run by a bunch of right winger conservative types that have you explain the meaning of the plate. Then some committee decides if some soccer mom night get offended if she reads it. Took all the fun out of it. (Doesnt this infringe on my right to free speech?)
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Read this story about a guy in Texas and his vanity plate woes, just posted yesterday. WOOPOFF

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...=cmg_cntnt_rss

Comment

I had a personalized WASH. plate on my lowered 80 Toyota pick-up convertible, it was "TANTRUM".
              I got alot of comments about it, and the truck.

Also Brian for Goliath, how about 6WHEEL ??

Comment

I had a few ideas on the Goliath plate:

BigTrk
                IMBIG
                URSML
                BGUGLY
                BSDTCM
                BNGSFT
                BGNSLW
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                  I had a few ideas on the Goliath plate:

BigTrk
                  IMBIG
                  URSML
                  BGUGLY
                  BSDTCM
                  BNGSFT
                  BGNSLW
                  Hah!

BGUGLY

That could be on your drivers license! ;D Love ya Bro!!! ;D ;D ;D
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                  X