Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Find: 1962 Pontiac Catalina Super Duty That's Nearly All Original

Re: eBay Find: 1962 Pontiac Catalina Super Duty That's Nearly All Original

$150,000 buy it now seems a bargain. That SD Tempest missing almost everything went for almost a quarter mil a few years back.

Comment

Early sixties Catalina's were one of the first cars I was looking to buy. Every time I went to the Pomona Swap Meet I was looking for Firebird's, GTO's, Catalina's and Bonnevilles. A '69 Firebird was just the first thing that was the right price for condition it was in and for what I had in the bank.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

One of the first cars I looked at buying and wanted in a bad way was a '63 Catalina 2+2, tri powered 421, 4 spd. I made the mistake of taking my Dad along and letting him talk me out of it because it had some quarter panel rot and an Imron blue paint job. Dad was super freaky about rust, but this was a twenty five year old Nebraska car. I also think he believed I would kill myself driving it.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Friend had a 61 car with a SD engine. didn't have the lightweight stuff, neat car. Sold it pretty reasonable about 5 years ago, I think not much over 20k.

Wasn't quite this original...but it was a nice car
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
          X