Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Car Show Alert: The Embry-Riddle Aeronautical College Motorsports Association Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Car Show Alert: The Embry-Riddle Aeronautical College Motorsports Association Car Show

Re: Upcoming Car Show Alert: The Embry-Riddle Aeronautical College Motorsports Association Car Show

That sounds like a great event. If any of you decide to attend, say hello to Elaine Larson for me. She drives the Embry-Riddle / Miller Welding Jet Dragster. She will probably end up talking your leg off, but wow, what a great gal.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Re: Upcoming Car Show Alert: The Embry-Riddle Aeronautical College Motorsports Association Car Show

is this the one booger is doing

Comment

No, Taz, this is the one I have my hands in.

While I can't promise we'll have the jet car itself there, I'm all but certain that Elaine will be. I'm also waiting to hear back to see if Overland Journal is going to bring out some of their toys too.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Bringing this one back to the top...it looks like great weather Saturday. I'll be running around judging cars..
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

the show i am doing is in texas on may 7th, Cruisin the Creek benefit show
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
            X