Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Not Dead: GM To Introduce SS Sedan in 2013 as 2014 Model

Re: Fun Not Dead: GM To Introduce SS Sedan in 2013 as 2014 Model

I think I've seen commercial's for a Buick Turbo Regal. Not sure about the car, but I'm sure simply saying "Buick Turbo Regal" are going to perk some interest in people that remember them from the eighties.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

unless they are going to built it here, it might not sell, as our dollar isn't worth much..
      and the cars sticker will be to high

Comment

With Lutz out of the picture, there's half a chance I might be able to afford the V8 version! Probably not though but it would offer all the benefits of the camaro without the "controversial" styling (to be PC).
        Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

The G8 was affordable, this should be as well.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

SS Sedan. Hmmmmmm....classic c--ktease material. I was exicted about the Ute being brought over here a few years ago but no joy (Mr Lohnes, you called that one right on the money). And even then there was no commitment to calling it 'El Camino'. However, fingers crossed. I'd have an LS powered 2014 Ute no matter what they call it in N America.
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

I got one now! Its a good car.No shitty problems -yet . I like it and its fast !

Comment

Originally posted by mlcraven
                I'd have an LS powered 2014 Ute no matter what they call it in N America.
                I'll find a way. Right up there with a 6.0/6m GTO and a Challenger...
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Hey Brain
                  It's not a Holden Comando, it's a Commodore been that way since 1978
                  It also has a 6.2 lt gen 3 and six speed auto or manual transmission.
                  There are no substiutes for cubic inches[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

good news.

the gas price stuff...
                    they just go v6 like the charger.

no excuses to stop this run. :

I bet its a cop car too.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyjohn
                      Hey Brain
                      It's not a Holden Comando, it's a Commodore been that way since 1978
                      It also has a 6.2 lt gen 3 and six speed auto or manual transmission.
                      I don't care WTF they call it, box it up and ship 'em over!
                      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
                        if you call 37-38k affordable

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                          They were more like 32K, the problem is I'm still making 2008 money but paying for 2011 gas and groceries.
                          Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich
                            Originally posted by Tazracing
                            They were more like 32K, the problem is I'm still making 2008 money but paying for 2011 gas and groceries.
                            cheapest one I found around here was 35k and the gt was 37k
                            if they can keep it at 30k ish it'll sell. if the economy gets better

Comment

Mine wasnt that much ^ ,the only thing I dont have is a sunroof.It was much cheaper

Comment

Working...
                              X