Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangshift Question of the Day: What is the Coolest Factory Hood Scoop Setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangshift Question of the Day: What is the Coolest Factory Hood Scoop Setup?

Re: Bangshift Question of the Day: What is the Coolest Factory Hood Scoop Setup?

Has to be a Ford Shaker Scoop, coolest looking, maybe not the best functioning, but the coolest looking, Dave

Comment

Re: Bangshift Question of the Day: What is the Coolest Factory Hood Scoop Setup?

X2
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Great question! I gotta think about it for a while, hmmmm?

Comment

If you are going to put a hood scoop on a car from the factory, either go big or go home.

Hands down, here is the winner:

The Dodge / Plymouth 6-Pak / 6-BBL scoop.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Mopar Six-Pak setup

DAMMIT RON, YOU TREE'D ME!
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
              Mopar Six-Pak setup

DAMMIT RON, YOU TREE'D ME!

;D
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
                If you are going to put a hood scoop on a car from the factory, either go big or go home.

Hands down, here is the winner:

The Dodge / Plymouth 6-Pak / 6-BBL scoop.

Ron
                I'll match you a Hurst Olds Mailboxes if that counts.

Though I'm a fan of the Trans Am's
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Ok, I decided.
                  AAR Cuda

Comment

On a humorous note, the scoop on the 1969 S/C Rambler has always made me laugh. Note the arrow pointing into the scoop which is labeled "AIR"... like you have to tell air where to go because it is stupid or something...

Ron

Comment

my fav is the 2nd gen t/a shaker

Comment

Any of the vacuum operated cowl induction styles offered by gm or mopar.
                        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

'68 Hurst Hemi S/S.

Comment

I don't know how "factory" it is, but I like the teardrop scoop that Ford used.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                              my fav is the 2nd gen t/a shaker
                              yep.

the gm self openers too.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X