Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question of the Day: What's the Best Car Song of All Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BangShift Question of the Day: What's the Best Car Song of All Time?

Dirt Track Date, by Southern Culture On The Skids
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by mrocketscience
      Springsteen.. "Racing in the Streets"
      +1.

may as well shut the thread down. ;)

this version has a 32 ford with a 318, not a 69 chevelle with a 396.

I find if the "car song" is screaming as much as the ricer... it is more rice than power. the further one goes back, the less screaming there is...
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Henry Jackson / Jonny Hukins Mighty GTO / Jan and Dean Car Club / Beach Boy

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
          Originally posted by 200kss
          I grew up loving the Beach Boys. Little Deuce Coupe, I Get Around with "we always take my car 'cause it's never been beat", and of course 409. Yes I know the noise in 409 isn't even a GM product.

Jan and Dean, Drag City

Sammy Hagar's, I Can't Drive 55
          try ,
          I get around by the red hot chili peppers, they do that song real well
          Just watched it on Youtube. Never liked the Chili peppers and that didn't help any.
          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrustycars
            Dirt Track Date, by Southern Culture On The Skids
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            I've seen this band in person a couple times. What a great show!

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Another often overlooked Hagar song: TRANS AM

Ron

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward

Ron

isn't that heavy metal or am I thinking of a different song

Comment

Mercury Blues (David Lindley version is my favorite)
                  Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Rush.... Red Barchetta.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epr144KsKGI

Foreigner....Rev On The Red Line.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZuELOy374

Metallica.... Fuel.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvF9PAxe5Ng. The chorus is my phone ringtone
                    It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Most any car song by The Beach Boys or
                      Jan & Dean were cool

I remember when Little GTO came out and 409...awesome songs
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Super underrated 1960s awesomness is Paul Revere and the Raiders, "SS396"

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                          Originally posted by Ron Ward

Ron

isn't that heavy metal or am I thinking of a different song
                          Nah, Trans Am was relieased on Hagar's "Street Machine" album back in the late 70's. It was my uncle's favorite song.

Ron

Comment

Jan and Dean / hot stocker, and I know its not realy a car song but
                            green oinions makes me want to race.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Anderson
                              ... and I know its not realy a car song but
                              green oinions makes me want to race.
                              It makes me wanna pick up a Telecaster! Great song!

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
                                I grew up loving the Beach Boys. Little Deuce Coupe, I Get Around with "we always take my car 'cause it's never been beat", and of course 409. Yes I know the noise in 409 isn't even a GM product.

Jan and Dean, Drag City

Sammy Hagar's, I Can't Drive 55
                                try ,
                                I get around by the red hot chili peppers, they do that song real well
                                Just watched it on Youtube. Never liked the Chili peppers and that didn't help any.
                                give it a week or two , take a aspirin and call me in the morning. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X