The Parting Shift: Terrorizing the Neighborhood With a 125cc Shifter Kart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: Terrorizing the Neighborhood With a 125cc Shifter Kart

Re: The Parting Shift: Terrorizing the Neighborhood With a 125cc Shifter Kart

Looks like fun, but who does donuts in their own driveway?

Comment

Only 1/2 the fun of a 250 Rotax
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by 8Complex
        ME, if i had a driveway big enough for it! In high school, we had an asphalt driveway that was
        appx. 75 foot long... The local cop would always sit across the street trying to catch speeders,
        so when I got home, I'd pull about 10 feet into the driveway and do a slow, rolling burnout... ;D

It would piss him off something fierce, but my mom always told him it was her property, no one
        was complaining and it wasn't past noise ordinance(10 PM?)... So basically, F*%K OFF...

Comment

I would too, if my driveway was paved.

Comment

Driveway, hell...used to do them in my front yard all the time!
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I have a good Friend with a large driveway at his factory where he stores his various cars. It has quite a few decent sized skid marks on it. He was told by a local cop that as long as the gate was closed at the end of the drive there was nothing that could be done to stop anyone doing a burnout. If the gate was open and the cops saw someone doing a burnout they could be charged as the driveway is classed as a public road with the gate open.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                Driveway, hell...used to do them in my front yard all the time!
                Heehee.... I still do them with my boys in the rail. Just like an oversize BigWheel with the steering brake. Does a nice job of dethatching the grass too!
                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                X