Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Coverage: 350 Photos from the 2011 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show at Knott's Berry Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: 350 Photos from the 2011 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show at Knott's Berry Farm

Re: Event Coverage: 350 Photos from the 2011 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show at Knott's Berry Farm

Great pictures as always Scott. When did you find time for this?!?!? No "Glamour Birds"?? One of the reasons I'd like to get my T-bird cleaned up, not too many around.

Can't link the pictures, but there is one car that looked like a keg was coming out of the dash :D Turned out to be an air filter :'( :P And a gratuitous picture of a rooster for Chad :D
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Event Coverage: 350 Photos from the 2011 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show at Knott's Berry Farm

GEE...should have had you collect on a screen printing bill from THE CALIFORNIA MUSTANG CLUB....hope they enjoyed their shirts....... > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Great pictures Scott!!

Quick questions for anyone that knows... The second to last picture, what color is that?
        Jeff
        Follow My Build

Comment

Scott and I must have started at opposite ends of the show, that must be why we didn't run into each other. I've been going to this show since the early 90's and this year I noticed a turning of the tide, nearly as much late model stuff as vintage.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Great photos Scott, thank you. Some day I will make it out to the left coast for that event ...

cheers
            Ed N.
            Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
              Great pictures as always Scott. When did you find time for this?!?!? No "Glamour Birds"?? One of the reasons I'd like to get my T-bird cleaned up, not too many around.

Can't link the pictures, but there is one car that looked like a keg was coming out of the dash :D Turned out to be an air filter :'( :P And a gratuitous picture of a rooster for Chad :D
              There was a '68 T Bird sedan like yours in aqua. I thought I took a pic of it. Maybe it didn't make the cut.

Originally posted by 1trickpony
              Great pictures Scott!!

Quick questions for anyone that knows... The second to last picture, what color is that?
              That Boss 302 is Calypso Coral. My second fav Mustang color behind Grabber Blue.

Originally posted by Gary 351C
              Scott and I must have started at opposite ends of the show, that must be why we didn't run into each other. I've been going to this show since the early 90's and this year I noticed a turning of the tide, nearly as much late model stuff as vintage.
              Damn, I would've wanted to meet up. I was there in my official BS shirt too. I know I would've found you if you brought your Montego. I missed Yogreasygramma too. He came all the way from Poland. I did, however, meet another BS member and now I can't of his name.

I avoided taking pics of cars that looked like they just came from the dealership. People here have shown indifference to new cars.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X