Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chadmouth Poll: Road Tripping Your Hot Rod Rules! How many states have you hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chadmouth Poll: Road Tripping Your Hot Rod Rules! How many states have you hit?

did a trip from miami to alameda,ca. to do a job in the pacific northwest. took the I-75 through cincy on up to I-80 then all the way in I-80.
    on the way back i took I-5 south hit I-10 all the way back. so i took a bunch of states in.
    nothing like a trip up redwood highway from north cali into oregon. unbelievable scenery!!!

Comment

Re: Chadmouth Poll: Road Tripping Your Hot Rod Rules! How many states have you hit?

51 ;D ;)
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I've driven in 38 states so far. 37 of them have been in our LeMans or Wagon (too costly to get them to Hawaii!). We'll be adding a couple more in October on the NorthEast Rod Run.

Comment

wherever the last 5 out of 6 drag weeks has taken me. I can't remember most of them. ;D ;D

Comment

23 so far in Pumpkin. AL, AR, GA, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MO, MN, NC, NE, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WI & WV.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
              51 ;D ;)
              No cheating, I have to insist on a list ;D
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
              X