No announcement yet.

BangShift Project Car: Chad's Reher Morrison Powered Nova Rebuild Starts Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Project Car: Chad's Reher Morrison Powered Nova Rebuild Starts Now

Re: BangShift Project Car: Chad's Reher Morrison Powered Nova Rebuild Starts Now

rats... it's why I have rat poison tucked into the springs of the seats.... of course, the downside is if they die and puke all over your carpet.... but at least they're dead and not dropping corn in your holley (that almost sounds rude).

neat project
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Re: BangShift Project Car: Chad's Reher Morrison Powered Nova Rebuild Starts Now

Race you for a beer!

(it's easier to win before he has an engine back in the car ;D)
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

UHHHHHHH......that shock mounting system scared the freaking hell out of me....7's....on studs....WTF!!!!!!......guess I need a vacation to SoCal to get in the meat of this one.....LMAO
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Them there are some funky collectors...... I like them. What's the scoop on that design?
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

good luck..

Comment

I like the way they did the stripes on the hood

Comment

Working...
              X