Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool or Not: A Chrysler Cordoba Made of Look Like a Superbird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool or Not: A Chrysler Cordoba Made of Look Like a Superbird!

After seeing these photos posted on the BangShift forums by member Remy-Z we had to get them in front of the BangShift readership and get your collective opinion. In the interest of full disclosure, we don’t actually hate this thing and there are parts of it, we kinda like. Sure it takes some courage to [...]

More...
    Last edited by Route2; January 18, 2012, 08:05 AM.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

It's the supercar that never was!!! let's take it to the wind tunnel then race it (time only) at Bonneville or the Ohio Mile!!!

<chuckle>
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I'll go with cool. It's not any more over done than an actual Super Bird or Daytona. It would be way worse.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Barf.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I kind of like it. Needs to do something different with the headlights, and there is entirely too much chrome and lower it and.......
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Would have been even funnier if they'd used a Cordoba based Charger and called it a Charger Daytona.

Kind of interesting as a what - if, sort of like a reply to the King Cobra and the screaming chicken Firebirds.

Comment

Sorry, Brian, but that thing is hideous!

Comment

Working...
              X