Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHADMOUTH: Welcome to the new 2012 Twin-Turbo, Nitrous Huffing, Wheelstanding BangShi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHADMOUTH: Welcome to the new 2012 Twin-Turbo, Nitrous Huffing, Wheelstanding BangShi

It’s an exciting day here at BangShift.com, as Brian and the nerds and I bring you a new and improved 2012 version of the site! We’ve been working feverishly, along with Scott and Michael from Route2Media, to bring some killer new updates to the hot rodding world. Don
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Yay for blogs being linked back to the forum!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

The content management system is awesome !! and like Randal I love the blogs being linked to forum posts!
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

The next thing we are working on is making comments show up in the forums, and making stuff more interactive from the forum to the blog item as well.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Sweet. I was looking for a quick link on the blog back to the forum thread, but my guess is it's in the works, or something similar anyways
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Thanks guys for all of the effort. This is easier to navigate, and having the comments post back to the thread would be cool. Will you still be able to make unregistered comments?
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Yes beags, we are not closing up the commenting.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                The content management system is awesome !! and like Randal I love the blogs being linked to forum posts!

WOOHOO!!!! .... As my office manager says ... "YOU GUYS ROCK!"
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                X