Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a California General Contractor Really Building a 2,000mph LSR Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a California General Contractor Really Building a 2,000mph LSR Car?

Goal setting and achievement are pretty big parts of the car hobby. In most cases it is stuff like working towards getting your car into the 13s at the drags or looking shave a second off of your lap time on the road course. There are people who think lots bigger than that, though. One [...]

More...

I say the guy is building himself a very fast coffin.....
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I've always said, if you're going to kill yourself, do it at Mach 4 =P Should be interesting with all that HP at his disposal, the question is does he have the right structural engineering and material's to keep it together (and wheels side down).
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        I say the guy is building himself a very fast coffin.....
        Agreed. There should be a rule in the media "don't get too excited until the claim has been achieved"
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

A man needs both goals and a hobby, both give a reason to sit down have a Beer and think about Life
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Pegged my "bullshit" meter.

But I think Jeff has addressed the reality of the project. And, it least the guy is working at something. That's always a reason to give the guy a pat on the back.
            I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
            X