Auntique Mini Bikes Rule!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auntique Mini Bikes Rule!

Our pal Joe Sebergandio is arguably one of the biggest names in the automotive aftermarket, that the public has never heard. He’s a behind the scenes guy that does a lot of great work for a lot of great people through his MotorMediaInc agency. We’re hoping to shoot a feature on his ’51 Chevy Fleetline [...]

More...

ANTIQUE!!! Christ, can you guys even use spell-checker?
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I don't think it's a question of "can" professor. The Honda 70 market peaked I think, I have a couple and an SL70 that all need restoration. The Chinese junk satisfied the poorboy need for a 70, they cloned the things pretty effectively. Somewhere I may still have a CL90 and a CL70, those were pretty neat. I still have a 50 Suzuki Grasshopper at my dad's house. They've been using the same 50cc jug on tons of stuff for years. It shouldn't be too hard of a restore.

Rupp, Bonanza and Sears were pretty common around my area. I had a Bonanza with a 4hp Clinton / Tecumseh. You could get them pretty cheap after somebody would move the timing box. Takes a dial gauge to get it set right after you move that thing.

I'm going to have to build a lot of stuff for the Bonanza "chopper" model with sissy bar and raked out extended front end. I don't see many of those. It's probably worth more than the rest.

Also in line for someday , a YSR50 and a DT50. These things have a cult following:

Last edited by Beagle; February 4, 2012, 10:22 AM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Is that a Buttera chopper on the end in pic. 4 ?
        Just because you can...Don't mean you should.

Comment

Working...
        X