Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insane Wreckage Video: A Massive Street Racing Crash Before the Race Even Starts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Wreckage Video: A Massive Street Racing Crash Before the Race Even Starts!

Here’s more evidence of how dumb street racing is. This video shows two competitors sitting still on a darkened highway getting ready to launch off. The starter is standing between the two cars when out of nowhere an SUV (claimed to be driven by a “drunk driver”) absolutely plows into the back of the Honda [...]

More...

I was going down the 15fwy late one night about a year ago, around 80mph when four douche bag Mustangs pull across all the lanes and slam on their brakes. It was a literal WTF moment as I damn near plowed my Buick through one of them. Then they stopped traffic, luckily not having someone plow through them (I considered it once I realized what was going on). The worse part was they were all slow, requiring less than full throttle to stay on their back bumpers up until around 80mph when I levelled back out to cruising speed. In retro spect I should of hit the shoulder and passed them up in their "lame race".
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
    X