Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Day: What Was Your Ridiculous Pre-Teen Car Crush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day: What Was Your Ridiculous Pre-Teen Car Crush?

I was cruising down the road yesterday minding my own business and silently cursing the eco-douche in front of my in the hybrid when my eyes caught one of the weirder things I have seen in a while. There to the left of me was a mid-1980s Lamborghini Countach sitting in the parking lot of [...]

More...

I never was into the import sports cars. Heck I wasn't into cars much, but I did like gadgets and technology and I really wanted KITT which of course rolls into an early-mid 80's Trans Am. I even built a terrible lego version, but worked for my imagination =P Follow that up with the Blaster Master Tank
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Mt very first car cust was the General Lee...then the Smokey and the Bandit Trans-Am...but as a pre-teen I was in love with anything with wheels...thinking back it would have to be either the Countach or The Jag XJS-V12 in green with 4 head lights not the crappy euro 1 piece crap things
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

In the days before Subaru, there was a rally car that struck fear in mortal mankind - it'd outrun your Lambo, and grind up Ferraris for hamburger (pronounced Ammburgare)

I still think they're awesome - especially given their donor material

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

There were many, but Porsches always got me going.

Comment

Working...
          X