The Top 11 Coolest-Ever TV and Movie Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 11 Coolest-Ever TV and Movie Trucks

Trucks, we love ‘em around here at BangShift. Over the years there have been a bunch of kick ass trucks on both the big and small screen. We scoured our tiny pea-brains to come up with the 11 coolest TV and movie trucks of all time. It seems like the list is Chevy heavy but [...]

More...

Last edited by Teddyzee; May 1, 2012, 08:01 AM.
    1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
    1997 Mustang GT
    sigpic

Comment

Cooters tow truck over any of the following?

Lil' mule Bronco - Romancing the Stone

BJ McKays KW

Movin' On's KW

The Chevy stepside from Red Dawn...

Really? cooters tow truck...No. Just no...not now not ever!
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Chuck Norris's Ram from Walker, Texas Ranger could have fit also. Maybe it's because I grew up in the 90's that I think that, but there are a lot of celebrity trucks out there when you think about it.

Comment

Duel:

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
            Cooters tow truck over any of the following?

Lil' mule Bronco - Romancing the Stone

BJ McKays KW

Movin' On's KW

The Chevy stepside from Red Dawn...

Really? cooters tow truck...No. Just no...not now not ever!
            You guys forgot a few trucks………..the 91 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually from Lethal Weapon that could pull down houses under construction………….the 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 from the movie “Twister” that could self-heal, evade flying cows and was V-10 powered not to mention the other chase trucks in that same movie…………also who could forget the 1978 Chevrolet K10 Cheyenne, from “Red Dawn” that Patrick Swayze pilots through the backroads of Colorado as he and his high-school buddies take on the entire Red Army……and lastly Marty Mcfly’s 1985 Toyota X-cab Pickup SR5 in “Back to the Future”……………
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
            X