Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Day: What is the First Car You Remember Riding Around in as a Kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day: What is the First Car You Remember Riding Around in as a Kid?

This question came up as I was tooling around with my son Jack yesterday. I was wondering what his three year old brain is holding onto as far as information about the family cars he’s occupied in his time. I know he fondly remembers the, “big green truck” and he’ll probably remember my wife’s horrendous [...]

More...

Dad had a black Volvo Amazon......
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

This one, that's me and my dad had just brought it home from the dealer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 196.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	861890
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

My dad had a CJ5, it was atleast 3 different colors. I remember sitting on his lap as he plowed the driveway with it.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

was a butternut yellow Nova, hub caps, rust holes and 250/pg powered.

OR it was a 72 LTD...Not 100% which one came first or ot may have been at the same time...I do know I was very small.

Last edited by JOES66FURY; May 10, 2012, 02:32 PM.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

My dads new Cutlass,it was a twin to this one but had spoke wheels.

Comment

57 plymouth we had when we moved from Minnesota to Tucson in 1963. Sold it soon after. My older brother and sister got in the only picture I have of it, I think this was still in Minnesota

Last edited by squirrel; May 11, 2012, 07:50 PM.
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Red and white 55 Ford Crown Vic...
                Lucky Strikes, Oly beer, smoked Salmon, trips home from the coast on the curvey roads and puking, and the resulting whack on the head for puking in DAD's car...

Comment

my Dad's '60 Pontiac Catalina with a 389 NASCAR Super Duty. i still remember the feel of being thrown back in the seat and the sound.....

Comment

My Mom's 65 Mustang 289 4 speed with manual steering, cruising Main st. back in the early 70s with dad while mom worked nights at GE.

Comment

Working...
                    X