Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hundreds of Photos, Multiple Galleries: Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion in Bowli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundreds of Photos, Multiple Galleries: Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion in Bowli

BangShift.com hit the streets of Bowling Green with both barrels blasting for the 2012 Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion with Chad and Brian shooting photos, and bringing you FREE LIVE Streaming Video of the entire event. Brian’s picture taking finger is going to require some serious medical attention after shooting all these great photos [...]

More...

Took be a bit to see that it was being forklifted.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That's neat.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

YEA YEA YEA I'll be there Saturday!!!

Comment

i went sat. nothing short of awesome! wish id stayed longer. i didnt even get to see the car show area. it would take a couple days to see everything.
          have a new respect for the AA fuel altereds! those guys have brass balls! lol 220 mph in a short wheelbase car.
          the smell and sounds on the nitro, too.
          ive been to several nhra top fuel races but this was different.
          loved the gassers (my fav.'s)
          also loved the super stocks.
          hate that the guy wrecked the stick shift vette last night. another one of my fav.'s. (any info on him?)
          i recommend if you get the chance, check this race out next time.

Comment

I still smell that nitro, it must still be on the unwashed cloths downstairs?
            I wonder if they have that smell in a spray!!!!!
            There was so many cars I wanted to take home at the carshow.

Comment

Working...
            X