Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buford T Justice, Our 1987 9C1 Chevy Caprice Goes Through A Final Battery of Tests Be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buford T Justice, Our 1987 9C1 Chevy Caprice Goes Through A Final Battery of Tests Be

(Photos by Dave Nutting) – Take a good long look at this wallowing sad sack. It is the last time you’ll see ol’ Buford T Justice, our 1987 9C1 Caprice in stock form. Because we are going to attack the ride and handling aspects of the car first, we wanted to establish some baseline performance [...]

More...

I'd be curious to see just how much the tires affected it without any suspension mods done. Any plans to test with just the new tires? I'd think that would be fairly quick 'n easy and give a better example of how much the suspension actually changes things. Even use the old tires after the upgrades to see changes in just suspension would be interesting also.

Comment

Get to the suspension before brakes. The PST kit and the aluminum "hockey pucks" (K-frame bushing mounts) made an absolutely unreal difference in my car. B-bodies can hustle, I'd love to see how much improvement you could get before going for the brakes.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Did you teflon coat the door handles before the test or will they need to be rechromed now? hehe
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
        X