Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonneville Speed Week 2012 Wrap-Up: We Have Every Record, and Every Photo Right Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonneville Speed Week 2012 Wrap-Up: We Have Every Record, and Every Photo Right Here!

The SCTA-BNI Bonneville Speed Week 2012 was awesome. I can’t remember a time when it wasn’t awesome, regardless of the year, but this one was really good. The weather was good, the cars were fast, and there wasn’t any really crazy drama going on. We’ve got jillions of photos from the week, and all our [...]

More...

Wish I could have been there.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Great coverage guys. It looks like my record in AA/BGALT survived another event.

Comment

Originally posted by GH View Post
        Great coverage guys. It looks like my record in AA/BGALT survived another event.
        That's great!!! it means that I tuned both the A and AA /BGALT current record holders!
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Hey GEEK, that is Dieselgeek, you're the man. Just kidding, if you hadn't come along I would still be running 230 or so.

Comment

Working...
          X