Drag Week Update: Nuclear Drag War Breaks Out in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Week Update: Nuclear Drag War Breaks Out in Oklahoma

Let it be known, Monday was the quickest and fastest Hot Rod Magazine Drag Week#competition day in the history of the event, which is now in its eighth running. Three cars crested the two hundred mile per hour barrier on a well prepared and maintained strip at Tulsa Motorsports Park and Larry Larson went 6.94-seconds, [...]

More...

If you can get to this event any day during the week, I highly recommend it. I'm completely impressed by the cars, the drivers, the fans (except for one kid who was actually not being bad, just didn't realize he was standing up in front of us maybe. yeah, that's it.). What a freaking blast. I think Monica is hooked - I may be in trouble.

The unlimited cars are pretty unbelievable... but they don't seem to think it's funny when you ask to borrow it to go to the beer store. I guess they tire of the street car jokes. I'm not sure who I whizzed off with that line at the fence, but I think it may have been one of the drivers. Sorry whoever it was, I tease... there's a mountain of effort and money in these beasts!
    Last edited by Beagle; September 11, 2012, 07:09 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
    X