BangShift Question Of The Day: Why Don

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Question Of The Day: Why Don

We’ve all seen it. Hell, most of us have been this guy at one point or another. The dude that makes a short drive, or trailers his car, to a car show and then sits around all day in a# lawn chair may be having fun with his car, but why won’t that same guy [...]

More...

Good Blog Chad, and I don't get 'not driving' your cool car at ALL??
    Seriously, WTF.
    I take my car on a weekend trip at least once a year, and take the wife out on weekend evenings as much as possible between May and November, and run the family to weekend soccer games.
    It's not like my car is a rat rod either, the bottom is just as finished as the top, just more dirty
    Last edited by mike343sharpstick; September 27, 2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Huh? I DO drive mine every day .... sucks getting stuck in the snow, but oh well.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

knowing physics of old cars, being old enough that they were our daily drivers...

there is way more chemistry today than ever. All under hood breather with a pcb filled coil of old, no concerns for pcv..this is not pollution nerd stuff, it is engine killer and body killer. A big reason I stuck to a very small old engine with today and carb experiments, a fuel sipper is to nswer my own quest to stay in hot rodding.. would it ever be worth it to attempt the old engineering?

of course. I found answers. it just cannot stay all old..and still can enjoy the strength that it was and always will be, only smarter.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Daily driven and beat on like a rental. Enjoy it!
          Last edited by BangShift McT; September 27, 2012, 05:42 PM.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
          X