Evan Knoll's attorney asks for leniency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Knoll's attorney asks for leniency

Evan Knoll's attorney asks for leniency.

Evan Knoll is scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday in front of U.S. District Judge Robert J. Jonker. Knoll is currently being held by the U.S. Marshal's Service after being arrested Nov. 1 for violating the conditions of his bond.
    Last edited by Nice Guy Ed; November 17, 2012, 07:07 PM.

Evan Knoll's attorney should ask for a bottle of jack daniels and curt cobain's shotgun... no sympathy here.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Comment

Evan Knoll on Nitromater:

If you don’t like me I don’t give a sh*t; that’s the bottom line. God, family and my loved ones come first, and we will see you at the track or around. By the way, this again is a hobby for me and I don’t even have five friends that I can count on; and guess what I AM RICH!!!! I do know I have a lot of loved ones, family and” racing family” that’s different from the so called friends and few friends that stand behind me, so go beat off and get a life for a FEW ONLY jerks that are out there. If you like me you do and if you don’t like me, you don’t because I won’t give a sh*t about you then!!!!!!!!!! So, saying that you can see who I care for God, my family and loved ones, and if that pisses some of you off BITE ME cause it doesn’t matter. WANT SOME, COME AND GET SOME - IT’S ALL HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Live your life for yourself, God, family and loved ones. It ain’t a hard rule to remember. Be yourself and if someone has a problem with you being you GOOD FOR THEM, F*@K EM!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!”

That particular attitude is going to make him quite popular in prison.

You know what though? I wish him the best of luck on his recovery.
        Last edited by Beagle; November 19, 2012, 04:05 AM.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
        X