Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Day: Do You Care About the New Corvette Stingray? Do You Like Its New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day: Do You Care About the New Corvette Stingray? Do You Like Its New

Unless the rock you are living under is completely disconnected from the outside world, you know by now that the brand new Corvette Stingray was unveiled by General Motors yesterday in Detroit. The car is a completely new piece complete with the brand spankin’ LT1 engine, a seven speed manual, completely redesigned interior, and about [...]

More...

NO
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
      NO
      Your Honor, this witness is bias and has obvious interest in the competing company.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Perhaps - but I honestly think the styling is horrible, the current model looks better, and everything before 68 looks even better yet.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
          NO
          Exactly.

Having owned a '66 Stingray, I can tell you that this new attempt lacks any of the "sweeteness" of line that the original had. The latest has almost an Asian design aesthetic, all folded and broken up body lines. It has more heritage from the Nissan GTR than it has from the classic Stingray.
          I'm still learning

Comment

Bob, like this?
            Attached Files

Comment

Mine was a '66 Roadster, red with a white top.
              I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
              X