Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Up! Ford Racing Opens Order Window For 2014 Ford Mustang Cobra Jets – Factory D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Up! Ford Racing Opens Order Window For 2014 Ford Mustang Cobra Jets – Factory D

The 2014 Cobra Jets can now be ordered as per the announcement from Ford Racing. We were hoping to see a turbocharged option for 2014 but it doesn’t seem like it is in the cards although a supercharged 5.0L Coyote engine is now in the fold as are a bunch of new colors. Ford will [...]

More...

After going to the Gator Nats last weekend and talking to stocker guys a bit I have some mixed thoughts on these bad ass factory race cars. These things were kicking ass (Drag pak dodges and Copo Camaros do not seem to be figured out neer as well yet) and there are alot of legal combo's with horse power ratings that make them way compedative. One combo that suprised me was a 4.6 3v this combo is rated for a CJ at 235hp, but is the same parts rated at 320 in a mustang gt, but there are many more out there. Alot of cars built from a body in white or started out as production cars. That being said with these combo's being engineered by the factory's that can can go way under index it seems to make it harder for the old combo's that have kept the class alive for decades (i say this talking out my ass). Also crazy to the top et in stock faster than the quickest in super stock, and cars that switch between the two classes at different events.

Comment

Working...
    X