Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question Of The Day: Which Is More Annoying? Trailer Etiquette And Skills D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Question Of The Day: Which Is More Annoying? Trailer Etiquette And Skills D

So this week, BangShift.com’s West Coast headquarters have been mobile. We decided to take an extended trip back home from the Pleasanton Goodguys show and have been traveling through some of California’s nicest coastal towns via Highway 1. It’s a great trip, and we’re having fun, but have noticed some interesting things with regards to [...]

More...

Dunno why.. Can't seem to post on the other section..
    Cousin bought a cherry 66 Nova, been stored years by his sister's inlaws.. I mean low miles perfect Nova..
    Just hit 60 mph on a 2 lane main artery (99W) when from a "T" road on the left appears an old man hobbling across the road to get his GARAGE SALE sign.. I slow down.. He slows down... Gonna hit him.. I brake harder.. Then he jogs.. By then I start fish tailing.. The Nova decides to exit the right side .. Chains hold it in the trailer.. The underbody act as brakes on the trailer, straightening me out, missing that man by hairs... My son watched it all.. My cousin stopped and yelled at the old fart.. He says..."I had lotsa time"
    NOOOO NOOOO you did not!
    Moved up to a one ton dualie flatbed after that!

Comment

Working...
    X