Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will John Force Drive A Top Fuel Dragster? Losing Ford, And Maybe Castrols Now Too, M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will John Force Drive A Top Fuel Dragster? Losing Ford, And Maybe Castrols Now Too, M

In Saturday’s qualifying sessions, and subsequent ESPN Television broadcast, John Force was very vocal about the current state of John Force Racing now that Ford has announced they will not be a part of the team after 2014. Force stated that he knew Ford was talking about lowering their financial commitment to NHRA Professional Drag [...]

More...

I can't see that happening..... now, the girls? Yeah.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I really hope that John steps back and becomes a team owner only. I am a big fan of his, even tho I hated him back in the early days, but then raced for a decade or so and respected what he did, towing to events on his own and not even having money for gas to get home unless he won. But if its a step back, Ford out, Castrol maybe leaving, if JFR continues, its time for John to leave the seat as well. I know his daughters will get attention and be locked up with sponsors. The courtney body photoshoot will keep Traxxas happy since the traxxas girls are the hottest out there. but bottom line, his contacts at ford and castrol are long gone and they got him money and fought in the board rooms to keep giving it to him. The likes of these lifelong deals are probably never gonna be seen again, well other than Shieky paying AJ 10 million a year to promote tourism in Qatar........

Bottom line, if John Force gets a new body deal, maybe GM finally steps back in, maybe its Hyundai, Kia or flying brick hamster vans, then force will stay in funny car.

Comment

Working...
      X