Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is A Pamplona Style Bull Run At A Drag Strip Promotion Genius Or The Dumbest Thing Ev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is A Pamplona Style Bull Run At A Drag Strip Promotion Genius Or The Dumbest Thing Ev

So my west coast friends are all freaking out of this deal that went down at Virginia Motorsports Park last weekend where a promoter came in, set up a #course and unleashed a bunch of bulls onto people who had paid good money to run away from them. It was billed as a budget alternative [...]

More...

Itīs a way of eliminating stupid.

Comment

Now this makes more sense doesīnt it ?

The town of Bunol near Valencia ended up covered in a sea of red mush
      Revellers threw 130,000 kilos of over-ripe tomatoes at each other

Tomatoes had to be crushed before throwing, donīt want anyone injured do we ?

Comment

As someone who raised steers for the meat market for a number of years...
        This and the one overseas is simply DUMB!
        Rodeo bulls horns looked to be blunted.. I'm not positive if they are..
        A half grown bull/steer can and will throw a mere man over it's back! (3-600 lb animal....Rodeo bulls are in the 12-1800+ lb range)
        Had a Shorthorn bull, big big bastard! I was walking beside him with a bale of hay.. (me and bale about 350-375#) when he swung his head sideways, hitting the bale, sending me 6-10 feet away on my ass! That is being "shock absorbed" by the bale...

Comment

In my part of Spain bullfighting has ceased to exist, I think only the southern regions
          let it continue.
          Iīve heard it said fighting bulls do have their horns blunted.
          Pamplona, no blunted horns here.

Comment

Working...
          X