Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Metal Video: Best Russian Fight Where The Vehicle Of One Fighter Rolls Off Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Metal Video: Best Russian Fight Where The Vehicle Of One Fighter Rolls Off Down

Continuing in our series of BangShifty Olympic videos from the frozen land of wild dogs and four Olympic rings, we come to today’s winner who managed to win the best fight in which his own vehicle was rolling out of control down the street. It takes a pretty amazing level of dedication and anger management [...]

More...

It's gold MEDAL, morons.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
      It's gold MEDAL, morons.
      Look someone wet his bed and had to get out the wrong side this morning

Comment

Hey, I think journalists (people who make their living with words), should be able to spell correctly, or at least use SpellCheck.
        They probably have communication degrees from college, and to communicate IN FULL - you spell properly.
        Put simply, spelling ####ING matters, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          Hey, I think journalists (people who make their living with words), should be able to spell correctly, or at least use SpellCheck.
          They probably have communication degrees from college, and to communicate IN FULL - you spell properly.
          Put simply, spelling ####ING matters, OK?
          lighten up..

Comment

I thought the whole truck/fight scene warranted the use of the word "metal."

Wish they had some Slayer music in the background....
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

lighten up..
              Even Peewee can spell.
              He is NOT a journalist.

Comment

Working...
              X