Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freiburger's Pic of the Week: Juvenile Mayhem at the Car Craft Shop

Re: Freiburger's Pic of the Week: Juvenile Mayhem at the Car Craft Shop

Ah, the good ol' days. I was looking forward to experiments like this at CJTV. There is always YouTube here
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I tried to blow up motors on two differnet mopar 318s back in the late 70's. Wide open, no coolant, very little oil, buckets of sand thru the carb. Damn things still ran. Drove both to the junkyard, one without a front cluip and sitting on a 5 gallon bucket. Those were the days. I think my neighbors all thought I was nuts. Hell, I still live in the same place and they still think know I'm nuts.

Comment

Any time I've sprayed water near an open hood the first thing to blow is the underhood light. ;D
        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I didn't realize that Kevin Oeste used to live in CA. Does anyone know if he was he on staff at Car Craft?

Comment

Juvenile mayhem.........sold a hell of a lot of magazines and inspired a bunch of jaded/disillusioned car guys/gals...

Comment

Originally posted by brn agn
              I didn't realize that Kevin Oeste used to live in CA. Does anyone know if he was he on staff at Car Craft?
              He was never an editorial stafer. He was a sales guy and then producer on Hot Rod Tv.

Comment

I remember his name. Wasn't he there before Alpanian?
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I bet you meant 82 Camaro. I had one that I beat on mercilessly back in 91. I sold my 62 Chevy II to get it. I was a stupid 21 year old... really wish I had the deuce back.

Comment

Working...
                  X