Ford's J Mays: The New Camaro Looks Like a Stunt that Made Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ford's J Mays: The New Camaro Looks Like a Stunt that Made Production

The 64 1/2 mustang had versions for the young lady and ones for the guy who wanted a bit of power. I don't think the Beetle's turbo with 12 extra horsepower falls in that category.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Well, as someone that could go to the dealer and buy any of them, I'd choose Mustang then Challenger. I looked at the Camaro (camero if you read the classifieds a lot) for about 10 seconds at SEMA - barf. However - if I was ready to drop cash, it would be for a 2009 F-150 Super Crew because I could use that.

Comment

No designer from the Big 3 should be even commenting on rival USA autos, go after the imports if you want to throw mud. Very very tacky.

Comment

^ I agree,this joker gets one hit and he thinks hes got the world by the balls. Aside from a few nice cars
          most stuff is crap when it comes to styling.The Asian's are certainly no better, their cars have no style, detail, glitz personality, nothing. These dumb ass' the big three employ should keep their mouth shut in this department too since they are mostly guilty of the same. When they realize styling gets people in the showroom things will change. For example anyone see the new Buick Lacrosse (2010) its terrible,another nondescript piece of shit and thats what you get
          for a family car..awful.
          If Bill Mitchell or Harley Earl were alive they'd go in there with an assault rifle and do them all in.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
            ^ I agree,this joker gets one hit and he thinks hes got the world by the balls. Aside from a few nice cars
            most stuff is crap when it comes to styling.The Asian's are certainly no better, their cars have no style, detail, glitz personality, nothing. These dumb ass' the big three employ should keep their mouth shut in this department too since they are mostly guilty of the same. When they realize styling gets people in the showroom things will change. For example anyone see the new Buick Lacrosse (2010) its terrible,another nondescript piece of shit and thats what you get
            for a family car..awful.
            If Bill Mitchell or Harley Earl were alive they'd go in there with an assault rifle and do them all in.
            Post of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
              for a family car..awful.
              Post of the night.
              Does that mean he wins an OJ?
              Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Mays=punk in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
                  Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
                  for a family car..awful.
                  Post of the night.
                  Does that mean he wins an OJ?
                  x2

Comment

Kinda reminds me of the same kind of arrogance that came from Trevor Creed over at Chrysler during the dark days of Daimler...

Comment

For example anyone see the new Buick Lacrosse (2010) its terrible,another nondescript piece of shit and thats what you get
                      for a family car..awful.
                      That's funny. The Buick Lacrosse had to be renamed in Canada, because it's a slang French Canadian term meaning to... pleasure one's self.

Comment

Oh boy an OJ! I get a little emotional about this topic.When I was young I wanted to design cars it was a dream I never got to pursue.I come from a family that did design stuff (clothing) and I guess I have a good eye for this type of thing and color and so forth. So to see these jack ass's that get to do this and the ruination of the auto industry that I blame on them partly for not being creative enough or have the imagination to do this right really makes me mad.Someone should tell that guy to redesign the Crown Vic or the Taurus, because he can do a few good retro designs that someone else did all the hard work for him years ago does not make him special. Bill Mitchell was special, this guy...no.

Comment

bill mitchell , harley earl , larry shinoda
                          they were hands on guys , started out at the body shop or coach builder
                          I like bill mitchell - influenced by sport fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Weldangrind
                            For example anyone see the new Buick Lacrosse (2010) its terrible,another nondescript piece of shit and thats what you get
                            for a family car..awful.
                            That's funny. The Buick Lacrosse had to be renamed in Canada, because it's a slang French Canadian term meaning to... pleasure one's self.
                            HaHaHa...but NO, LaCrosse is a GAME in Canada and many other counties, not slang. The Lacrosse is the Lacrosse in Canada like anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                              Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                              The new beetle was marketed straight at young ladies. "Oh, it's so cute. Don't you think they are so cute?"
                              So were the mustangs ;)
                              Did they put flower pots in the mustangs too?
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneshrink
                                Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                                Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                                The new beetle was marketed straight at young ladies. "Oh, it's so cute. Don't you think they are so cute?"
                                So were the mustangs ;)
                                Did they put flower pots in the mustangs too?
                                No, they did one better, they appealed to every little girls desire for a pony ;) :P
                                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                                X