• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ford's J Mays: The New Camaro Looks Like a Stunt that Made Production

Originally posted by SpeedWagon
    Originally posted by Weldangrind
    Originally posted by antmnte
    For example anyone see the new Buick Lacrosse (2010) its terrible,another nondescript piece of shit and thats what you get
    for a family car..awful.
    That's funny. The Buick Lacrosse had to be renamed in Canada, because it's a slang French Canadian term meaning to... pleasure one's self.
    HaHaHa...but NO, LaCrosse is a GAME in Canada and many other counties, not slang. The Lacrosse is the Lacrosse in Canada like anywhere else.
    No, I assure you, lacrosse is also a slang term, not just a game. I heard that on an automotive news report and I checked with some French Canadian friends; they confirmed it. The Buick Lacrosse was renamed the Buick Allure in Canada. Google it; it's like a rash. :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_LaCrosse I'm Canadian, BTW.

Comment

That really is worth a giggle.

Comment

they want a pony......hehehe......truly funny and true. well ya know sex sells... Do ya think the Mfg.'s get too caught up in the "violation game"? That is the - styling exercises they see - get critiqued for having 'violations'...leading to more and more 'politically correct' styles? Back in the 40's/50's car design was radical mostly because allot of styles had never been built..new ground, fresh ideas...but today we have so much history and data telling mfg.'s what sells an what doesn't, that it seems the same formula has been adopted by all mfg's...no risk takin' anymore. Anybody remember if Chrysler was ever able to make a profit on its specialty cars..prowler,early viper etc.?
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
        X