Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moroso Motorsports Park Conundrum

Re: Moroso Motorsports Park Conundrum

I really hope this gets worked out , I thought I had read somewhere that there was some mid east oil money involved in this also?, anybody know anything about that?

Comment

Not to hijack this post but Spokane's track has new ownership too. Bucky Austin signed a 25 year contract to operate the track after it was purchased by the county. It will be NHRA on the drag side and rumored to be NASCAR on the oval.
      Spokane racers came out in force to support the county's purchase and we are looking forward to the future.

Comment

Its actually a rather common problem right now in the construction industry. These guys aren't the first ones to do it.

Comment

I'm going to be there Feb 5-8 for a historic race. The place looks pretty nice.
          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

It was kind of a poop hole, but a bunch of cash has been thrown at it.

A jet car racer I was friends with died there a couple years back when the drag strip didn't have guardrails past the finish line. Can't say I'm too big a fan of the place because of that.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
            X